Someone Broke the Global Warming Hockey Stick

by Ryan on April 4, 2013

in Anything Else,Media,Nature,science

Turns out that the classic Algore-style global warming hockey stick is broken.

In a study released March 8, some climate scientists set themselves up to be the latest batch cool kids showing that the Earth still has a temperature.  Their study showed the obligatory apocalyptic hockey stick in the Earth’s temperature during the 20th Century that will surely destroy us all, reaffirming the classic alarmist dogma.

However, by March 31 (Easter) that group of scientists had to recant their findings because it didn’t hold up to real peer review.  Instead of an upward hockey stick graph, a slowly sloping U-shaped model indicating that the 20th Century was pretty blase ruined their day.

Great news for the planet, not great news for the climate cultists and their sycophantic politicians.

{ 1 trackback }

c7 vs samsung
April 30, 2014 at 10:49 pm

good advice June 5, 2013 at 1:30 am

constantly i used to read smaller content that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading

Priscilla June 9, 2013 at 6:17 pm

I rarely leave a response, but I browsed a few of the responses here Someone Broke the Global Warming Hockey Stick | Axis of Right.
I do have a couple of questions for you if it’s okay. Could it be only me or do some of these responses look like they are left by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional online social sites, I’d like to follow you.
Would you post a list of all of all your social networking
pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin

Feel free to visit my web blog custom shower invitations (Priscilla)

double oven built under March 18, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing
through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back

mobile football games April 18, 2014 at 1:15 am

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your
weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

????????? ? ????????? May 27, 2014 at 1:50 am

? ?????, ??? ?? ?? ?????. ???????
???????. ?????? ??? ? PM, ?????????.

??? ????: ????????? ? ?????????

hienas October 6, 2014 at 5:02 pm

La carnitina entra en la célula a través de la membrana plasmática
a través de un transportador de carnitina (CT).